Saturday, January 7, 2012

Active and Passive voice.


  1. The man cuts the tree/ The tree is cut by the man.
  2. He kissed his child/His child was kissed by him.
  3. The boy broke the window-glass/ The window glass was broken by the boy.
  4. Dasaratha ruled AyodhyaAyodhya was ruled by Dasaratha.
  5. I read a story book/A story book is read by me.
  6. Shut the window/ Let the window be shut by you.
  7. He puts the money in his pocket/ The money is put by him in his pocket.
  8. This minister takes bribe/ Bribe is taken by this minister.
  9. The thief stole the jewel/ The jewel was stolen by the thief.
  10. I eat  an apple/An apple is eaten by me.
  11. I am eating an apple/An apple is being eaten by me.
  12. I have eaten an apple just now/An apple has been eaten by me just now.
  13. i have been eating this apple/----------
  14. I ate an apple/an apple was eaten by me.
  15. I was eating an apple/An apple was being eaten by me.
  16. I had eaten an apple/An apple had been eaten by me.
  17. I had been eating an apple/-------------
  18. I will eat an apple/An Apple will be eaten by me.
  19. I will be eating an apple/-----------
  20. I will have eaten an apple/An  apple will have been eaten by me.
  21. I will have been eating an apple/--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment